America Triumphant Prologue
On Easter Sunday, Christians throughout the world celebrate the resurrection of the Lord Jesus Christ. The terse phrase, “He is risen!” (Matthew 28:6-7; Mark 16:6; Luke 24:6) denotes the greatest victory in history (cf. 1 Corinthians 15:54-57).
Amid the sprouting green and warmness of spring, we are reminded of the tenacity of Creation to survive and revive. Perfectly befitting the celebration of Jewish Passover, and the Christian celebration of Easter, these springtime observances resound the eternal truth that the enemy is defeated and Jesus Christ is triumphant.
When the perishable puts on the imperishable, and the mortal puts on immortality, then shall come to pass the saying that is written: “Death is swallowed up in victory.” 55 “O death, where is your victory? O death, where is your sting?” 56 The sting of death is sin, and the power of sin is the law. 57 But thanks be to God, who gives us the victory through our Lord Jesus Christ. 1 Corinthians 15:54-57 54
And by faith in Christ, believers also stand victorious with their foot squarely upon the enemy’s neck.
In all things we are more than conquerors through Jesus Christ who loved us. Romans 8:37
In his well-known sermon, Christ Triumphant, Charles Spurgeon describes in exemplary English prose, the disarming of powers and authorities, and the triumph of the Cross over these enemies of mankind (Colossians 2:15).
If Christ on the cross hath spoiled Satan, let us not be afraid to encounter this great enemy of our souls. My brethren, in all things we must be made like unto Christ. We must bear our cross, and on that cross we must fight as he did with sin, and death and hell. Let us not fear. The result of the battle is certain, for as the Lord our Saviour hath overcome once even so shall we most surely conquer in him.
Christ has defeated Satan once and for all. But like the cyclical nature of the seasons, until Christ returns, we will encounter the children of satan time and again. More winters are sure to come. But they shall never prevail against the springs.
My fellow Christians and beloved Jewish people in America, once again we find ourselves against a particularly ruthless and heinous enemy. Two points make clear we should never be discouraged, but keep the faith.
First, the victory is won! The triumph is irrevocable. Already we live in the eternal springtime of a New Heaven and a New Earth, though not yet in its fullness.
Second, look no further than our own American history. Filled with evidence beyond a reasonable doubt, our miraculous past testifies to the Sovereign Lord God Himself responding to the prayers of His people over this beloved beacon of freedom.
America Triumphant: The Simple Yet Superlative Strategy of Prayer
History bears unquestionable witness that, in times of great distress, Americans have sought the providential intervention of our Almighty God.
- When in war with external enemies, George Washington and Thomas Jefferson prayed.
- During the war within a divided nation, Abraham Lincoln prayed.
- When the nation fought against an infectious disease pandemic, President Zachary Taylor prayed.
- When America led the world against the flagrant tyranny and evil of Germany’s Marxist Socialist government, aka Nazis,
- General Dwight Eisenhower, Supreme Commander of the Allied Forces and future (34th) U.S. President, included prayer in the Order of the Day to the allied troops, dated June 6, 1944, distributed prior to the Battle of Normandy—the most acclaimed military operation the world had/has ever seen, and the crucial turning point of WWII against the forces of tyranny.
- On June 6, 1944, President Franklin Roosevelt addressed an anxious nation, comprised of many parents and grandparents of American soldiers who were in Europe. The President, having already been briefed on the operation that was taking place as he spoke, led the nation in prayer.
Whether external, internal, unseen, or global, America has always prevailed against her adversaries.
Throughout it all, the simple yet superlative strategy behind this outstanding record of unprecedented victory and triumph has remained constant —
A Praying Nation
Since its founding, the United States has been a praying nation. Anchored by our Judeo-Christian heritage, in good times and bad, Americans have sought God.
We rest assured that whatever the future holds, whether our nation faces external foes, internal enemies destroying from within, an invisible enemy such as a biological weapon or disease, or a globalist enemy—God listens to the prayers of His people. His steadfast love endures forever.
For I the LORD do not change; therefore you, O children of Jacob, are not consumed. Malachi 3:6
“Children of Jacob”, Jacob here used to refer to Israel, includes all of God’s people, extending to the wild olive shoots who by faith have been grafted in (Romans 11:17, 24):
And if you are Christ’s, then you are Abraham’s offspring, heirs according to promise. Galatians 3:29
What a blessed people we are! What a blessed nation we live in!
Today’s Pandemic Is No Different: A Call To National Prayer
Prior to national lockdowns, on March 13, 2020, President Trump announced a March 15, 2020, National Day of Prayer for all Americans affected by the coronavirus pandemic and for our national response efforts.
The proclamation recalls the triumph of a praying America:
In our times of greatest need, Americans have always turned to prayer to help guide us through trials and periods of uncertainty…
With God’s help, we will overcome this threat…
As we unite in prayer, we are reminded that there is no burden too heavy for God to lift or for this country to bear with His help. Luke 1:37 promises that “For with God nothing shall be impossible,” and those words are just as true today as they have ever been. As one Nation under God, we are greater than the hardships we face, and through prayer and acts of compassion and love, we will rise to this challenge and emerge stronger and more united than ever before.
A Call To Continued Intercession For Healing, Health, And God’s Vengeance
- As we look back on this unprecedented time, and ahead to what may come, bring our nation and its citizens—sick, bereaved, researchers, healthcare workers—affected by the coronavirus continually before God’s throne in your daily prayers.
- Pray that God would obstruct the voices of those who are inciting panic, fearmongering, and denouncing hydroxychloroquine; whether Democrat politicians or mainstream media—silence their irresponsibility someway, somehow. Pray that God will give each of these people altruism and an individual conscience.
- Thank God for the monumental leadership, under tremendous pressure, shown by President Trump and the coronavirus task force as they sought solutions to an invisible enemy.
- Thank God that President Trump had the acumen to cut off travel from China early in 2020.
- Thank God for President Trump’s insight to begin working on a vaccine, the Warp Speed operation to develop a vaccine, despite the leftist neigh saying of Tony Fauci and other “scientists” who vowed and declared it could not be done in less than 5 years.
- Ask God to continue His generous gifts of fairness, wisdom, insight, and compassion to the current, and godless, regime in 2021, for the sake of the American people.
- Ask God to give abundant humility to Fauci, Birx, and other bureaucrats who worked/work on the 2020 and 2021 coronavirus task forces; pray that God keeps them mindful that do not have a medical practice and as practice makes perfect, they are not perfect.
- Ask God to renew the seared consciences of Fauci and Birx, and that in 2021 they would deal honestly about the virus, and confess what they knew about it in 2020.
- Ask God to avenge America, and other nations of the world, against the Chinese Communist Party.
- Ask God to avenge us against all Americans who participated financially, research-wise, or coverup-wise with the Chinese Communist Party in gain of function experiments with bat coronaviruses in the Wuhan Lab, including but not limited to, Tony Fauci, Ian Lipkin, and Peter Dasak.
- Remember other nations and their citizens as they face the same struggles.
- Take time to praise God for His continuing care and protection over the United States.
- Ask God to shine light upon the deeds of darkness surrounding this virus and its origins, as well as all people and organizations who had any involvement in these deeds. Justice demands they be held accountable. Justice demands that the world knows the truth.
- Ask God to help our nation—whatever is in your heart, give it to Him.
A Call To Intercession For The Defeat Of Tyranny
- Pray for Divine intervention to thwart, hinder, obstruct, and stop every democrat plan of evil.
- Ask God to pour out a spirit of truth over our nation in order that the majority of citizens become aware of:
- the irrefutable proof of what happened on the night of November 3, 2020 and the wee hours of November 4, 2020
- the illegitimacy of the current regime on Pennsylvania Avenue and in the U.S. Senate
- the migrant crisis
- that the democrats, led by obama, are attempting to destroy America as founded, and turn it into a globalist, marxist, socialist, communist hellhole
- the extreme waste of the so-called “coronavirus” and “infrastructure” bill
- the political theatre the sixth day of the first month of 2021
- the truth behind the coronavirus pandemic, the CCP, and the American bureaucrats who helped to unleash it on the world
- Ask God to bring retribution on these enemies of mankind without delay.
…But Not Every American Prays Or Even Believes In Prayer…
Many people do not believe in prayer and make fun of us who do pray. Of course, that remains between the non-believer and God. As believers, we will continue to do what the Bible says and what we know works.
Jesus said that believers are the preserving salt of the earth. In the same breath, He said believers are lamps placed prominently on a stand to provide light in the darkness. History tells us repeatedly of the great benefits to society that result from the presence of a Judeo-Christian ethos.
The Power Of Intercessory Prayer
Genesis 18:20-26 describes the incredible power of intercessory prayer. For further explanation regarding this passage, check out the excerpt from German Theologian and Pastor, Helmut Thielicke, featured on the PAGA About page.
So the LORD told Abraham, “I have heard a great outcry from Sodom and Gomorrah, because their sin is so flagrant. 21 I am going down to see if their actions are as wicked as I have heard. If not, I want to know.” 22The other men turned and headed toward Sodom, but the LORD remained with Abraham. 23 Abraham approached him and said, “Will you sweep away both the righteous and the wicked? 24 Suppose you find fifty righteous people living there in the city — will you still sweep it away and not spare it for their sakes? 25 Surely you wouldn’t do such a thing, destroying the righteous along with the wicked. Why, you would be treating the righteous and the wicked exactly the same! Surely you wouldn’t do that! Should not the Judge of all the earth do what is right?” 26 And the LORD replied, “If I find fifty righteous people in Sodom, I will spare the entire city for their sake.” Genesis 18:20-26, NLT
In vv. 27-31, Abraham presses the LORD with the same question, slightly changing the number of people each time, 45 people, then 40 people, 30 people, 20 people. God’s answer is the same each time, “I will spare the city for their sake.”
Finally, Abraham said, “Lord, please don’t be angry with me if I speak one more time. Suppose only ten are found there?” And the LORD replied, “Then I will not destroy it for the sake of the ten.” Genesis 18:32, NLT
If there are only 10 righteous people in the United States praying, then rest assured, we are a praying nation.
And our prayers are efficacious in preserving our nation.
It’s a promise from God, which is as good as done.
Share A Prayer
Please share Your prayers for the nation with #PAGA hashtag. If you give us permission, we will post it on Pray America Great Again’s social media.
- Facebook — @PrayAmericaGreatAgain1 (no spaces and don’t forget the 1! There is another similarly named page, so search exactly for this name and look for the #PAGA Christian fish)
- Twitter — @PrayUSGreat
- Pinterest — @PrayAmericaGreatAgain
- Instagram — @PrayAmericaGreatAgain
- Gab – @PrayAmericaGreatAgain
- Telegram – https://t.me/PrayAmericaGreatAgain
Please share #PAGA with your friends, family, and prayer warriors. We rely on word of mouth to help get the message out and appreciate our readers more than you will ever know!
Pray America Great Again — It’s Not A Slogan, It’s An Objective